Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sketchbook Project

I have some new pieces for my sketchbook. I'm working at a pretty steady pace, but I'm still worried I won't have enough done by the deadline (even though I still have over 4 months left...)


Have you ever stopped & watched a spider build a web? Or even just looked at a spider web? Those things are AWESOME!


I love snuggling up with Sal when it's bedtime. This is actually on a vibrant pink cardstock, but my scanner hates bright colours (it also isn't blurry on the side, but I blame the actual sketchbook for that)


I wanted to fill a page with cute... & then I was thinking of fruit... & a punk pineapple (the leaves look like a mohawk)
Eventually, I will fill an entire page with random cuteness, but until then, have some random fruit-ness XD

1 comment:

  1. I love your pages so far, especially the pineapple with the mohawk and the Peace Peach! I look forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete