Saturday, September 25, 2010

3 more

I'm trying to scan these in more often so I don't have a HUGE post to deal with. We'll see how it goes


I used to have a cute little plastic charm on my purse that had a gray kitten in a teacup. The teacup fell off a while ago, but I still have the kitten :D


Heh, pokemon geekiness is showing through :D Lapras has always been one of my favourite pokemon, & the shiny is purple! Hooray! :D


I'm making bookmarks for next year, when I can go to the farmers market & try selling them :)

& now for some Sketchbook Project pieces


I have material with kitties like these on it, & I always thought they were adorable. I added the rainbow, as I love gradients


I've always liked the styles that flappers wore


I've started to make bookmarks, & since I still need to finish 22-ish pages in my sketchbook, I decided to use one of them as a full picture by adding stuff in the background :D

2 comments:

  1. Daww! The kitty bookmark is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flapper! It looks like the necklace must have been a lot of work, and the pose! :)

    ReplyDelete